Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. Hello! My name is Anne Phung Nguyen. A Vietnamese American entrepreneur who lives with her wonderful husband JP in Orange County California. Henry is a happy and go-lucky dad. My Instagram account is @annephung and most people follow me. I share my life in general, the good and the bad. I arrived in America with my parents and brother in 1990 when I was 1 1/2 years old. old I would not be here sharing my life for you were it not because my parents are devoted to determination and dedication. As I knew I could have a brighter future and I wanted to be successful and do my parents proud. I believed that my life would go a certain way: graduate from college, land an employment opportunity in the corporate world, then marry and begin with a family. My life that I planned for me wasn't what it turned out. The job I held in 2013 was something I dreaded. Status and money did not bring me joy. I felt I was living a solitary time to make a living. I had a passion for exercising and enjoyed getting out and about with friends. when I was navigating the new direction in my life. I was drawn to personal training. In 2014, I launched my small business and this 2021 will see me celebrating my 7th year anniversary. It is rare to find Asian females working in the field. It is my goal to be a positive influencer within the business to offer the best coaching and guidance to help individuals to be healthier and happier individual by developing a sustainable lifestyle cater to the individual needs and desires. Additionally, I aim in empowering others to achieve their goals and dreams and achieve anything they want to achieve. While my career was taking off I also lost my mom. It was the worst of everything. She won her eight year fight with the disease and is resting in Heaven as well as with me in my thoughts and my heart all the time. The lessons we learn from life can be hidden from us, but they can be very beneficial. My loss has impacted my life in several ways. I believe her passing gave me an opportunity to begin a new chapter. It was the Tet/Lunar New Year Day when she passed away. It was her time to start a new chapter in her life which gave me my second shot at living a happy and fulfilling life. What I'm experiencing at the age of 30 is an experience of vitality and awareness. It's as if I'm truly living rather than just surviving. The purpose of telling my story is to let you know that, you are not alone. I want you to feel that love is real and that a therapy session can be regular. Health is your greatest asset. My hope is that you will live life fully and that your death be without regrets, as that's the only thing we can count on during this lifetime.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bill-Self

Julie Chen measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe, and bra size